FINANCIAL INDEPENDENT PROGRAM
Residency without investment | In just 90 days | Only opportunity in Europe
Financially independent persons program is one of the most accessible immigration program to get the right to live in Austria. This opportunity is mainly for investors and business owners who have enough funds or some fixed source of income to live financially independent without working in Austria. It allows you to obtain residency for you and your family without any additional obligations.
- LIVE & WORK: A residency permit for Austria gives all members of the family the right to live and work in Austria.
- VISA FREE TRAVEL: You and your family will have the right to not only reside in Austria but also spend an unlimited amount of time in Schengen countries.
- WHOLE FAMILY IS COVERED: A residency permit is issued at the same time to the main applicant plus members of his/her family, including dependent children's.
- EDUCATION & HEALTHCARE: Having residency in Austria allows you to use high-quality medical services, and your children can attend schools and universities.
- OBTAIN CITIZENSHIP: Living in Austria on the basis of this residency visa gives you the right to later claim citizenship after 10 years.
- PROOF OF FUNDS: An applicant must hold in its bank account at least € 400,000 or an amount of at least € 20,000 for each adult family member and at least € 10,000 for each child, plus proven income of at least € 2,000 per month for each family member.
- PROPERTY TO LIVE: A rented property to live in Austria.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Medical insurance and attestation of not suffering from a serious illness issued by a recognized authority in Austria.
- GERMAN LANGUAGE: Basic A1 level.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: English version.
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: If applying with family, English version.
- POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE: Having no criminal record.