HIGHLY SKILLED MIGRANT PROGRAM
Residency without investment | In just 90 days | Once in a lifetime opportunity
The Netherlands has a very attractive program for highly skilled migrants. Through this program, companies can faster and easily bring workers on special minimum salary levels from outside the EU to the Netherlands. The highly skilled migrant program is not open to all applicants and companies from outside the EU. To be considered a highly skilled migrant, your employment needs to meet certain requirements.
- LIVE & WORK: A residency permit for Netherlands gives all members of the family the right to live and work in Netherlands.
- VISA FREE TRAVEL: You and your family will have the right to not only reside in Netherlands but also spend an unlimited amount of time in Schengen countries.
- WHOLE FAMILY IS COVERED: A residency permit is issued at the same time to the main applicant plus members of his/her family, including dependent children's.
- EDUCATION & HEALTHCARE: Having residency in Netherlands allows you to use high-quality medical services, and your children can attend schools and universities.
- TAX PERSPECTIVE: The 30% ruling makes even more attractive from a tax perspective.
- OBTAIN CITIZENSHIP: Living in Netherlands on the basis of this residency visa gives you the right to later claim citizenship after 5 years.
- EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT: The applicant should have a local employment contract with a company in the Netherlands, to be a so-called recognised sponsor. The contract should have a monthly salary of at least
€ 4,700 (gross, excluding holiday allowance) if older than 30 years of age ‘OR’ Monthly salary of at least € 3,381 (gross, excluding holiday allowance) if less than 30 years of age.
- UNIVERSITY DEGREE: Minimum Bachelor
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: English version.
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: If applying with family, English version.
- POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE: Having no criminal record.