1. Cosmo will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
2. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, Cosmo will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the SERVICE AGREEMENT. The refund will be made within 30 working days after the client submits the refund claim Form to Cosmo. The client should make sure to include a copy of the rejection letter from the authority in order to support the refund claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, Cosmo will not refund applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to Cosmo. In case the client fails to include these documents, they will not be eligible for a refund.
3. The company will not be held responsible for delays caused due to third-party services and other external factors, such as courier services and so on. Furthermore, clients are not eligible to claim a service charges refund.
4. Clients should agree and be aware of the fact that while going through the immigration process, the skills assessment result for their partners result is entirely dependent on the decision of the appropriate authorities. Thus, Cosmo has no influence or control on the decision of the application.
5. Cosmo will not be held responsible for the refund of any charges, amounts or fees that have been paid to any High Commission/ Consulate/ Embassy or Immigration Authorities, in case the applicant does not get the immigration or visa approval, or in the case of their application getting rejected at any stage by any particular authority. The registration/processing/service fees only includes the charges towards the services rendered by Cosmo and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant is responsible for paying the complete additional fees, which may be applicable during the whole process.
6. In case the applicant has used an online card service to pay the money, the client hereby agrees that he/she is not entitled to charge back the money or will not withdraw, without informing Cosmo, in the event of payment being made by any mode. This will include CC Avenue, unless the norms of refund are otherwise followed, as the agreement mentions and the lawful procedure prevailing at that time under the Jurisdiction of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
7. In case the applicant has made the payment through bank transfer or credit card, the applicant voluntarily undertakes that he/she will not notify the designated back for charge back, or dispute the payment in any other way. The applicant also undertakes not to insist that the bank cancel or withhold the payment which was made to Cosmo Plus by the applicant. Furthermore, the applicant undertakes to inform his bank that the payment which was made to Cosmo is genuine and the transaction is to be treated as an exception, for his request to charge back the payment or cancel in his favour. This includes card loss cases and misuse either by him or due to anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with Cosmo in this aspect in case Cosmo wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favour before any bank/authority.
8. The Service Charges by Cosmo have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims which are made after the registration, such as the charges being too expensive and so on, will not be accepted. Furthermore, the applicant will not be eligible to contest this as it was already expressed and explained throughout the procedure, through all relevant sources of information. Thus, the client has been completely informed about every aspect before registering.
9. The applicant also accepts that the immigration process requires the proof of sufficient funds, if it is applicable, which is different for every country, as well as the category or process through which the candidate applies. The applicant undertakes to meet all these requirements as needed by the appropriate authorities or immigration facilities. The failure to show the required funds by the applicant will not make Cosmo liable for any refund whatsoever, of the service charges or part thereof. In cases like this, no refund request for the service charges incurred will be accepted.
10. The client will also accept that any and all registrations for any countries before the date of this client declaration agreement, if any, with Cosmo would be null and void. Thus, no claim of the fee or the service can be claimed until it is given in writing by Cosmo.
11. If the visa/application is rejected due to the following reasons, no refund can be made:
12. The client must offer, inside 30 days, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for Cosmo to work on his/her documentation and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to Cosmo is outstanding.
13. The client should ensure to notify Cosmo of each and every communication sent to him/her from the visa office-either via phone call or in writing-within a week of them having received the message. Furthermore, the client will notify the immigration consultancy of each and every communication, both, via phone and in writing-made by the client, straight with the appropriate visa bureau within 7 days of such contact. This includes personal visits to the visa office, and/or any particular inquiry made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to Cosmo.
14. The client will make sure to participate in each and every interview, as and when required and scheduled by the involved processing visa agency, at the venue required by the visa agency, and at their own cost. Clients will also ensure to quickly follow each and every given order as required by the visa agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to Cosmo.
15. If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this basis; as the payment as well as the mode of payment of the application fee is the sole liability of only the applicant.
16. It is commonly agreed upon that the submission of an application for immigration is never routine, time-bound or generic. The case officer who is handling the application may always call for extra documents, as per the changing norms of the process. They may also require the submission of these extra documents to the involved immigration authorities. A refund request on this basis will not be accepted.
17. Sometimes, the immigration laws may change at any point after you have signed this agreement, i.e., at any point during the processing of the application. Due to this change of norms, you may become no longer eligible to apply for the service you applied for, even though you have paid the full amount. In such an event, you may receive a certain amount of refund. Cosmo will refund a certain percent of Cosmo service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 30 working days after the client submits Cosmo Refund Claim Form to Cosmo. The client should enclose with the refund request form a copy of his receipt for payment made to Cosmo. The failure to include this will make the client’s refund request unsuccessful.
18. In case you have signed up for Cosmo services under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes after you have signed this agreement or at any point during the processing of your application, and renders you ineligible for the service of your choice. In this case, the client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any part payment to Cosmo.
19. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of Cosmo fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons or gives up his/her application or chooses to drop it due to any reason or circumstance during the proceedings after he/she signs up.
20. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of Cosmo fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with Cosmo or opts for immigration to a different country.
21. The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations, in an agreed form as sought by Cosmo and the involved Visa Office. It has already been completely agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy due to the papers and facts submitted by the client. In the event that the provided details are proved to be fake or inaccurate or incorrect or deficient, the offer will not be accepted by the concerned immigration authorities. Moreover, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for negative impact on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis. No refund can be claimed–either of the payment made to the government organizations, or the consulting charge under such situations.
22. Cosmo has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant:
23. The client also agrees to follow all the requirements of the concerned authorities who decide on the visa outcome or carry out an assessment. Furthermore, the client agrees to provide all the required documents, including originals, if needed by the involved assessing authorities. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client and Cosmo is in no way responsible for the same. Thus, the client agrees that the failure to submit these documents is not an accepted reason to claim a refund.
24. The client will clear all charges which might be owed to a variety of skills appraisal and government bodies, as well as language testing organizations such as, but not restricted to the residency visa petition costs, skills appraisal costs, health tests, language tests etc. The stipulated charges are completely non-refundable and cannot be adjusted by the immigration consultancy, or the receiving offices, regardless of the final conclusion on the visa petition. A favorable conclusion or appraisal is the only prerogative of the concerned organization, even though the immigration consultancy has no control whatsoever over the final decision at any step of the visa petition. Cosmo has given no assurance whatever of a favorable appraisal or end result of the projected petition of the client in any phase.
25. The client will ensure to immediately inform Cosmo Plus about each and every relevant news. This includes a change of mailing or housing address, specialized or educational credentials, new born children, changes in matrimonial status or service or company. This also includes any unlawful or police case which takes place after the submission of the petition and during the processing, till the issuance of the Permanent Residence Permit. Failure of the client to do the same will prove that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any advisory charges paid to the immigration consultancy.
26. By acknowledging or signing the contract to hire our services, the client will not be able to withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process due to a change in personal circumstance. Thus, any kind of settlement on this basis cannot be considered. As a business with a lot of investment, we cannot entertain refund requests once any part of the entire process has begun, or services have been provided.
27. The client completely accepts that they have been apprised of the normal processing time and average waiting times, as per their permit class. Furthermore, the client accepts that they have been informed that these processing times and usual waiting durations are completely dependent on the convenience of the processing appraisal body or visa office. The client also entirely realised and agrees that they will never have any claims at all on any kind of refund of the charges made off or on-site, on the basis of long petition processing time periods.
28. Cosmo does not offer any kind of pledge, assurance or advice on job or work assurance, after an approval for the permit and after landing in any particular overseas country. No refund can be claimed of any secretarial, advisory or consulting service charges paid earlier to Cosmo by the client on the basis that Cosmo has not been able to offer the client a job guarantee abroad.
29. In a situation wherein a clash/dispute in the matter of the payment made by a client to Cosmo towards the SERVICE AGREEMENT duly inked with Cosmo. The responsibility of Cosmo, in case it arises and is outstanding, either monetary or otherwise–shall not surpass, and will be restricted to the charges offered to Cosmo as advisor/consulting/secretarial fees as included in the duly inked SERVICE AGREEMENT.
30. There are some countries which make use of a cap system, and therefore the approval of a Green Card, visa or Permanent Residence is subject to the cap requirements not being reached yet for that year. The client could have the necessary points as stipulated by the immigration authorities of the particular country, but they may still not be able to get the Green card, visa or Permanent Residence if the cap requirements have already been met for that year. The refusal of a Green Card, visa or Permanent Residence due to the cap requirements, will not be an acceptable reason for asking for a refund, which the client fully understands.
31. If the client’s refund request falls under the suitable terms and conditions of the service agreement and the Company, the processing time for such a request shall be 30 working days.
32. The service amount which was written was for the entire service starting from the date of registration, and solely includes an individual’s application. The assumption of associated services to children or other family members is at the client’s risk, and the company shall not be held responsible for these assumptions.
33. The client shall honestly and with complete integrity reveal before Cosmo, each and every detail about each and every case, past or existing, cases of conviction or wrong-doings, as well as insolvency charges against the client and their dependents. If they do not disclose all relevant details, and if the same are discovered later on in the process, no refund whatsoever of the amount paid to Cosmo will be made.
34. The immigration rules are sometimes discounted due to future expectations and clients may be registered in advance, i.e., before the qualification/s is proclaimed to ensure that the cap system is adhere with. It is agreed upon that the client ensures to accept this and is willing to do so to do away with the last-minute chaos. This also helps them prepare as per all the requirements before the immigration authorities announce them. If a client’s profile does not meet the requirements after the announcement, they may choose to explore other opportunities.
35. Cosmo has a zero-tolerance policy for charge backs. Customers who dispute credit card payments that are later found to be valid will be henceforth barred from using the service and blacklisted permanently. Past due costs and fees are going to be sent to collections. In case the collection efforts fail, debts which remain unpaid are going to be reported to all possible Credit Reporting Agencies.
36. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the Cosmo consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the Cosmo consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
37. Cosmo is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, Cosmo takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by Cosmo from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Cosmo may use and disclose the client’s (and if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are associated with the main purpose and in other circumstances, as authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, Cosmo will disclose the client’s personal information for the following purposes:
Any fees paid to Cosmo are for the provision of services listed on Cosmo’s website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Euro. It is the responsibility of the client to pay all the fees and applicable taxes related to our services using any of our available payment methods.
Cosmo is not a part of any government organization, authority or embassy. We are a Limited company and as such, do not hold the necessary authority to give you any kind of visa. We are only able to help, advice and assist people who wish to travel or migrate to a particular country. Please remember that the final outcome of all visa applications rests with the concerned government authorities or departments in their specific countries.
Our agreements and contracts with clients are drawn on the foundation of security, trust and sincerity, and each and every option is clearly spelt out. Our terms are extremely transparent, with no hidden terms or charges.
The client acknowledges and agrees that the company does not force or suggest any visa, service or product etc. The choice of a specific visa, service or product etc. is a client’s own decision and cannot, at any point of time be assumed to be the Company’s judgment. Cosmo markets all the products and educates all clients about the opportunities without any external pressure to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.
The client has made note of all the above provisions in great detail and agrees, and continues to meet all the terms and conditions of acknowledging or signing this agreement.
Cosmo is operated and controlled in Netherlands with its registered office at Amsterdam, Netherlands. The laws of the Government of Netherlands will govern the validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement. The courts in Amsterdam, Netherlands alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising out of any issue concerning the company.
Charge Back: It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that Cosmo will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money. Irrespective of the result of the application, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees and charges paid to Cosmo, except to the extent provided in the agreement.
The client thus understands the aspects of the service employed and agrees to them and hence, will not attempt to initiate a chargeback (applicable only for Card Payments).
For further details, please Reach out to us on (+31-20-799-7623) or you can e-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.